Coconut Oil Is The Healthiest Oil On Earth
My skin needs moisture and lots of it, particularly my arms and legs. They feel dry and sometimes rough (I suppose old age isn’t helping ;-), I’ll be 39 on my next birthday arragh)!!! When Mayo based company UltraPure Laboratories asked me to try and review their products I said yes right away. I’m already a fan of their rose-water and witch hazel products.
Coconut Oil Daily Ritual
It’s my daily ritual now…the pure coconut oil is such a great skin softener and also retains the moisture content of the skin. At first it feels very oily but as you massage onto the skin it quickly absorbs leaving your skin feeling soft replenished and smooth. And as its tanning season I totally love how it pro-longs the life of a tan, I find by using the coconut oil the tan wears off so much better with literally no patches in sight.
Coconut Oil Is Perfect For The Kids
While I appreciate coconut oil is a beauty must-have, my children also benefit from it. My 5 years is now a big fan of UltraPure Coconut Oil and even has her own small 100g jar, applying it every night before she goes to bed. Children can benefit from its antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. UltraPure Laboratories Pure Coconut Oil is Non-Hydrogenated, Fragrance Free, GMO free perfect, 100% natural skin softener perfect for their young skin.
Coconut Oil Is So Versatile
Coconut Oil is an amazing versatile product and can also be used for:
- Cooking – UltraPure Pure Coconut Oil is GMO free and Non-hydrogenated so its perfect for cooking.
- As a makeup remover – Just allow the oil to melt in the warmth of your hands and then gently massage it all over your face and neck. It will start breaking down your makeup which can be then wiped off gently with a warm face cloth.
- Massage oil – Coconut oil serves as a great massage oil. It contains Vitamin E which is well-known to nourish skin and make it smoother and softer. Coconut oil also makes the skin look younger. Along with vitamins present in it, its anti-oxidant effect also plays an important part in this process. Massage with coconut oil can smooth and relax tight muscles in your body. This is great if you are tired due to physical activity.
- Hair conditioning – such an amazing hair treatment, simply warm the coconut oil in your hand and apply to damp hair. I do this at night as a leave in conditioner and shower out in the morning leaving the hair feeling soft and shiny.
- Whiten teeth – this was a new one for me, you can also use coconut oil on your teeth. Apparently, there are quite a few studies that support this. It is claimed to whiten your teeth, make your breath fresher and leave to massive improvements in oral health. I haven’t tried this yet though!!!
This amazing product is Irish made by UlraPure Laboratories in Foxford, Co Mayo and can be purchased in most pharmacies, just ask at the counter. The price of 100g is usually €5 / €5.50 and the 450g is generally €9.