Burgess Launches Holy Communion Wear Girls Collection 2017
Burgess Department Store, Athlone has unveiled its beautiful Holy Communion Wear Collection for 2017 and Yummy Mummy is delighted to team up with Burgess to giveaway a prize of a pretty veil and headpiece by Emmerling to mark the occasion.
Specialists in Holy Communion wear, the Burgess collection includes ever-popular labels Celebrations, Isabella, Emmerling, Olivia K and KoKo with looks in a range of styles – both simple and ornate – shades and sizes.
Follow this advice to choose the perfect holy communion dress:
- Shop early! It is recommended to start shopping for a Holy Communion dress in January – at least 12 weeks before the Holy Communion Day – to make sure you have the best selection of styles and sizes. Be organised so that you avoid any disappointment!
- Decide on dress style – Have an idea of the style of dress you and your daughter would each like – and compromise! It is a good idea to have an idea of the style you are looking for before you hit the shops.
- Define your budget – Knowing how much you want to spend in advance will make it a lot easier to choose the ideal dress as well as ensuring you can enjoy the whole experience. Remember to include accessories in your budget, such as a veil, tiara, gloves, bag, tights, umbrella and shoes. The Burgess collection of dresses start at €99.00
- Ensure the perfect fit – Once you’ve picked the perfect dress that both you and your daughter are both happy with, you need to make sure that it fits perfectly so that she is comfortable and can relax in her beautiful new dress and enjoy her big day. Accurate measurements are crucial for the right fit. The trained staff in Burgess allow enough room for growth and advice on any alterations needed.
- Choose the right shop – Buying your daughter’s communion dress is a special occasion – make sure you’re confident that you’ve chosen the right shop or boutique for you. Buying from Burgess of Athlone will give you comfort knowing that every detail will be looked after by people who are both enthusiastic and experienced.
- Shopping should be fun – Make a day of it and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience! If your daughter is enjoying the experience allow her to try on lots of different styles and have fun.
Burgess, take great care in helping with outfit selection, ensuring that no two of the same dress will be found in the same class. A complimentary holy communion dress steaming service is also provided to ensure little girls are pristine for the occasion. Website: www.burgessofathlone.ie
Enter Our Giveaway Now
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This is not an ad but simply an opportunity for Yummy Mummy to collaborate with Burgess to giveaway a prize to Yummy Mummy readers.